27 February 2016

Suede Fringes


 Hello rainy Saturday! I know the weather, at least in Bucharest, is not that sunny and bright but this is the outfit I wore a few days ago, before my surgery. Don`t worry is nothing that big, I just took a visit to the dentist and everything is fine, but I wasn`t actually in the best mood after that to take pictures.

But I hope you like my outfit and I`ll be back soon with new outfit posts and new inspirations.
Wish you all a wonderful weekend and see you soon!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was weairng:
Suede Fringe Jacket: Here
Sunglasses: Similar Here
H&M White Shirt
Khaki Pants from Kurtmann
YVY Bag
Heels: Garkony
















3 comments:

  1. with you as always beautifully;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Great look, love the colors :)

    Visit our blogger platform http://www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)