6 February 2016

Obtain an outfit within $40


 Sometimes is super simple to dress withing a limited budget, but it`s extremely hard if the budget is too low and you have to adapt. But here I am, suggesting you an outfit that can be bought at no more than $40, completing it with leather beige shoes and bag.

For more details check the links in the I was wearing section. Wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Coat: Here
Sweater: Here
Jeans: Here
Heels: Here
Bag: Simila Here





















5 comments:

  1. WOW! great photos! ;) Awesome pants :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful style. Really the dress is supper beautiful but limited price. Thanks for sharing


    bitmap to vector conversion
    raster to vector conversion
    convert logo to vector

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely in this outfit! Love the heels! :)

    And the jeans.. talk about ripped! :D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! it's a modern dress. The dress choose my wife. Thanks for sharing with us.

    clipping path service
    deep etching service
    photo manipulation service

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found today Your blog via bloglovin and decide to look in. Do You know why? I have seen Your pants DIY. Look at this :) -> http://minimalissmo.blogspot.com/2016/02/ripped-jeans.html . Iys mine :)
    You propose is also very nice, more elegant, I like this eclectic form - mix of classic/elegant and totally casual.

    I following You, it will be nice together F
    http://minimalissmo.blogspot.com/2016/02/ripped-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)