8 February 2016

Happy Monday


Happy Monday everybody! I am here with a new post and this was my yesterday`s outfit. Mainly black and beige with my new over the knee boots from Jessica Buurman. For the rest of the items you can check the I was wearing section for direct links to the items.
Wish you all a wonderful week!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Crop Sweater: Here
Split Skirt: Here
Over the Knee boots: Here
Prada Sunglasses Here
Clutch: Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch: Similar Here
Pearl Earings: Here





















8 comments:

  1. SO in love with that sweater!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E tare frumoasa tinuta aceasta, esti superba
      http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

      Delete
  2. You look stunning!! Love the boots!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful:)
    you have a beautiful skirt :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt:)
    xx
    Julie
    Join my giveaway at The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair and style are GOALS! Lovely blog!:)

    Eva x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous outfit! I LOVE the skirt!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)