22 February 2016

As sporty as I can get


Good evening loves! Today I`m not fancy, not chic or glam, just super casual and sport. The Zara Jumpsuit bought from Kurtmann together with the Michael Kors sneakers make a perfect match I think and because it`s still cold the coat brings again the perfect touch for this kind of style.

I hope you like it and wish you all a new wonderful week!
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Coat: Inia Lavin
Zara Jumpsuit: Here
Michael Kors Sneakers: Here
Sunglasses: Here
Old Bag: Similar Here















5 comments:

  1. Paltonul e facut de tine? E superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Da, este facut de mine si este si in blog sale ❤️😘

      Delete
  2. Manuella, I see You like mix diffrent styles. Its good, I like it too. In this look the best part is bag - it merge entire look. You are good at it.

    http://minimalissmo.blogspot.com/2016/02/ripped-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)