12 September 2015

The city rush on a Saturday Evening


 It seems that Bucharest is not sleeping this weekend and I think that this is applied in all the cities :D From Monday on all the kids will go to school and their parents need to get everything done by then. So everywhere you want to go is extremely crowded and even hard to get there since the traffic is not helping at all. 

Don`t get me wrong, I`m not nervous nor jealous, I just remember that part of my life with a huge smile on my face. It`s extremely nice to have this kind of memories and even more I have to be grateful to my parents that introduced me to the sporting life because I had the chance to meet so many persons, to travel a lot and to live those emotional moments before and after the competitions. Oh, such days are hard to forget and if there are parents between you my dear readers, I highly recommend you send your kids to any kind of sports. And believe me, they can do them both and right here I mean that they can do sports and still learn what they are taught in school and get big grades :D

Regarding the outfit, well, I had the chance to wear these red fringe sandals from my Inia Lavin leather shoes collection. I have them for a while now as you might have seen on facebook and instagram but never had the chance to wear them. 

Also, the good news, is that I`m preparing a new autumn/winter collection that I hope it will be ready at the beginning of the next month. What do you say about it? If you have any preferences or ideas I will be happy to hear them and get inspired in order to create the shoes of our dreams :D

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend even if outside is cloudy 
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Old Faux Leather Jacket
T-shirt: H&M
Front Row Shop Jeans
Guess Watch
Local Market Sunglasses















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)