25 September 2013

Surprise: New Autumn Hair Color


Hello girls!! Here is a small surprise:If you follow me for let`s say, at least a year, you know that from time to time I have this thig...to change my hair color, but I always pick blond shades.
So, yesterday I decided to change my hair color, but as you can see, not so drastically :) I have picked a darker blonde and the wonderful people from the Wella team helped me in getting the most natural and gorgeous color. I mean, I like it, but I also want to know what you think about it?
When Autumn makes its presence felt, I consider that the bright blonde (which I adore) is not suitable anymore. So my recommendation will be to change a bit your color and don`t worry, as in my case, dark colors on blond don`t last too long:after a few washes, if the difference is small, the initial color will take back its place.

So, because you always ask me what I use in this process, I think that I will make a post where I will explain you the steps and the combination. What do you think?

Have a nice evening
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Blazer: Derin, T-shirt: Zara, Leggins: Local market, Sneakers: fShoes, Bag: Dasha
Tinuta este compuse din: Sacou: Derin, Maieu: Zara, Colanti: Magazin local, Pantofi Sport :fShoes, Geanta : Dasha










12 comments:

  1. Imi place, chiar se potriveste pt toamna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place mult noua culoare! Arata foarte bine in razele soarelui de toamna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce bine iti sta cu nuanta asta de blond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Băi, cât de mișto e culoarea! Îți stă superb cu ea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...atat de mult mi-am dorit sa ajung la nuanta asta de blond insa nu a reusit nimeni sa mi-o faca, la saloane ma refer! :D it's sooo beautifull <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iti sta foarte foarte bine! Ar trebui sa o pastrezi permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iti sta mult mai bine cu aceasta culoare ;d

    ReplyDelete
  8. te prinde de minune noua nuanta!

    Te astept la mine pe noul blog (relansat) sa participi la Concursul ALDO!

    http://rockandroses.ro/aldo-shoe-of-the-season-concurs/

    Pupici, Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arata grozav!!!! Tinuta, culoarea parului! Abia astept sa ne impartasesti ce nuante ai folosit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imi place mult culoarea, ti se potriveste perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ar fi super un post despre vopsire, e minunata culoarea parului!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)