18 February 2012

I wish i could wear...




....spring clothes. Unfortunately until the snow will melt, i have to stick in the warm but not so beautiful clothes that makes us with at least 5 kg bigger. Great... 

Anyway, i hope soon i will stop complaining about the weather, which also means that spring will come with high temperatures(hope, hope, hope). About this outfit, again is from the shooting i`ve told you about in the previews post, and all these flowers and colors makes be think of how beautiful will be when i will be able to wear them ,not just for a shooting. And that`s how i`ve started again to complain but is just about the snow...we hate each other.

I hope you`re having a wonderful weekend and keep in touch because as i`ve said on my Facebook Page (which i invite you to like it) i have something to show you and you can`t even imagine what is about :D

Kisses,
Manuella ♥


P.S.: This is not the kind of hair style that i love because i usually don`t like to have hair spray in my hair , but what do you think?

And don`t forget follow me on Facebook to stay in touch with the latest updates 




I was wearing:
Dress: Depot 96
Heels: Reserved
Clutch: Accessorize
Necklace: C&A

8 comments:

  1. you look lovely

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    http://selenaycoser.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawaylancome-hypnose-drama-and-bath.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought you are wearing a top and a skirt, but then I saw it is a dress...a gorgeous dress! I like your hair like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!

    http://thinkingaboutclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manu, mai ai putina rabdare si trece...
    Ai vazut ca se topeste deja zapada...
    :D
    Un super look, ca de obicei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, happy day...
    I love your look.
    Is so cute...
    Kiss.
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, super cute outfit. let's follow each other, yeah?~

    xx,
    graceinajar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! So feminin and gorgeous :)

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)